Helpful Resources for Parents
As parents, especially if this is your first child, you always have questions and concerns. Our For Parents section is here to try and help address some of the more common issues we are often asked as pediatricians.
At Meridian Pediatrics we and our friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatrics medical services:
- Well child exams from birth to age 18
- Sports and camp physicals
- Pre-op physicals
- School and behavioral issues
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- Adolescent care
- Inpatient hospital care for our patients
What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician whose specific specialty is caring for children from birth to 18 years of age. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues and the growth and development of children. Our goal is to help ensure that children grow into mentally and physical healthy, productive and happy adults.
- Tips for Sleep problems in Children
- Developmental Milestones For Children Ages 1 Month to 5 Years – (Courtesy of St. Luke’s Elks Children’s Rehab)
- Healthy Children.org
- http://itd.idaho.gov/ohs/ChildSafety/index.html (Idaho Child Restraint Laws)
- http://www.foodallergy.org/ (Food Allergy Network)